“I started my career in stomatology in 1995 as a dental technician. My first job was at the Clinic of the famous football player Gica Hagi where I have practiced until 1999, then I set up my own company in the dental field named Bizzar Laboratory.
In 1998 I graduated and I was awarded the bachelor degree at the Bucharest University of Economic Studies. I continued my medical studies at the University of Medicine and Pharmacy and in 2005 I set up SDA Medical Dental Clinic where I develop my medical activity. Starting from middle school until present, I have studied and I am still studying in many fields such as the Design Courses of the Arts Popular Academy of Bucharest that I graduated in 1997. President of NADT (National Association of Dental Technicians)
In 2012 I graduated the studies of the National Defense College at the National Defense University “Carol I”.
In 2010 – 2012 I attended the implantology master courses of the University of Medicine and Pharmacy CAROL DAVILA
At present I am Ph.D. student at the University of Medicine and Pharmacy CAROL DAVILA with Prof. Mihai Augustin “Occlusal articular and neuromuscular rehabilitation methods in implant-prosthetic oral rehabilitation”.
My notion of dentistry is a complex and interdisciplinary one. I want my patients to understand how important oral cavity is, that is just one part of the masticatory apparatus (stomatognathic system) and to realize how important each tooth of the dental arches is.
Unfortunately, in Romania there are still patients who waive very easily of one or many teeth on the principle that – I have 28-32 teeth in the oral cavity, it is no problem if I lose few of them. It is very important to emphasize all functions of the masticatory apparatus (breathing, mastication, deglutition, phonation, aesthetics, stress management) by the treatments realized by me and I do not relate primordially to aesthetics and only that.
Dental aesthetics is very important in the 21st century, but it may not replace the TMJfunctionality (temporomandibular joints) as importance. Please do not understand that I do not work at a very high esthetic level or that I am against dental aesthetics. I want my patients to understand that maxillary and mandible bones are those that influence their aesthetics firstly and then there are the teeth and the various prosthetic works I make (prep or no- prep veneers, dental crowns).
In 2016 I invented the Horizontal Preparation Protocol (HPP), which is a minim-invasive functional protocol, that is predictible and can be easily reproduced and it aims to realize the preparation for veneers and crowns.
In 2018 I have designed an interdisciplinary concept both functional and esthetic for cosmetic dentistry, named Condilographiated Veneers. The concept starts from the mandibular dynamic and the masticatory reflex and integrates esthetics with craniomandibular functionality.
I have seen more often a manipulating tendency of lengthening the upper front teeth in order to increase the lip volume. This type of treatment is not adequate and will not function on the medium and long term for all patients because the upper front area represents the functional space, that is directly connected to the dynamics movements of the mandible, we can lengthen the upper front group, but only after a functional analysis of the dynamics movements of the mandible. This diagnosis analysis is called condilography and it is an exact and non invasive method. Only if I work interdisciplinary I can offer to my patients a complex treatment plan and not a treatment that is fancy or is put on facebook.
Starting with 2001, I have been lecturer for international companies such as: GC Europe, Straumann Switzerland, Alpha Bio Israel, Zubler Germany, Dr Eyes Germany, Adin Israel, 3M USA, Kavo Germany, College of Dental Technicians of Romania.
In our medical dental clinic, we have a training center since 2004 where various courses are held for physicians and dental technicians and it is one of the few dental laboratories certified by the College of Dental Technicians of Romania.”
- Esthetics on Implant – Bern University Master Course – Prof. Dr D. Buser and Prof. Dr. U.C. Belser 2013
- DSD Christian Coachman and Livio Yoshinag 2013
- Aesthetic Excellence – Dr. Galip Gurel 2012
- Estetica Dentale – Vincenzo Musella 2010
- Craniomandibular Sistem interdisciplinary concept – Viesid Viena Prof. Dr. Rudolf Slavicek 2011
- Implantologie si GBR, GTR – Bern University master cours Prof Buser si Prof Von Ax 2012
- Periodontologie – Bern University Prof. Dr. Anton Sculean 2012
- Fixed and mobile prosthetics on implants and natural teeth — Bern University Master Course – Prof. Dr D. Buser and Prof. Dr. U.C. Belser 2013
- Train the trainer – Markus Peier 2006
- Train the trainer – Roland Verhoeven Gc Gradia 2001
- Sleep therapy – Josef Losert Straumann Gmbh 2003
- Grundkurs Modellgusstechnik Herstellung einer Oberkiefer – Centrum Dentale Modellgussplatte – aprilie 2000
- Modellgusskurs II für Fortgeschrittene Anfertigung einer Modellguss – Fräs-Konstruktion mit der remanium – Centrum Dentale, Aufgusstechnik – Communikation, Germaniy – august 2001
- GC GRADIA Total Aesthetic Harmony – Leuven, Belgium – octombrie 2001
- GC products and their use – Leuven, Belgium – octombrie 2001
- Telescope & Milling Technique Heraeus Kulzer Theoretical and Practical Training – Course 2003 Germany
- First-Class Ceramic Systems Heraeus Kulzer Austria GmbH lecture 2003 – Vienna
- Praktischen Technikerkurs ITI – Dental Implantat System – Klagenfurt, Austria 2003
- IPS d.SIGN advanced course – ICDE – International Center for Dental Education, Schaan 2003
- Attachment for traditional prostheses and implant 2003
- 1st GC-Forum Kommunikation in Aesthetics 2004 – Berlin
- Stage informativo 2004 – Bucharest
- Alpha Bio Implants Dental Technology Course 2004 – Bucharest
- Secrets of magic in perfect esthetics 2006 – Bucharest
- 17th Annual Scientific Meeting of the European Association for Osseointegration 2008 – Warsaw, Poland
- 10 years anniversary of the `Actualitati Stomatologice` Adverse Drug INTERACTIONS in Dentistry 2010
- Alpha Bio certificate 2010
- Estetica Dentale – Montale Rangone 2010
- Radiologic Prothetics in diagnostic radiology and interventional radiology 2010 – Bucharest
- Practical Course with Life OP Euroteknika INTERNATIONAL MEETING Giant steps in implantology 2010
- Certification on : Dr. Andi DRAGUS Is using Geistlich biomaterials, the world market leader in regenerative dental solutions, produced in Switzerland 2011
- VieSID Curriculum – ZAFI course no.51-VC 11-1 Gnatology and Occlusion in Interdisciplinary Dentistry 2011 – Viena
- Scientific Curriculum on Paradontology 2011 – prof. Sculean
- Master Course in GBR and Sinus Grafing Procedures 2012 – Bern, Switzerland
- Master Course in Regenerative and Estetic Periodontal Therapy 2012 – Bern, Switzerland
- Implantology Days – 2012 – Tuttlingen, Germany
- Aesculap Academy – Implantology Days 2012
- Advancement of Art and Science in Aesthetic Dentistry, Hands On 2012 Istambul, Turkiye
- Modern Dental Esthetics Maraton – 4th International Seminar on Contemporary Dental Esthetics 2012 – Poiana Brasov, Romania
- Getting esthetic results through direct technics – Bucharest 2012
- Master Course in Esthetic Implant Dentistry – Bern, Switzerland 2013 Prof. D. Buser & Prof. Dr. U.C. Beleser
- Watch the experts – Bern, Switzerland 2013 Prof. Dr.D. Buser
- VieSID Continuum ‘Therapy and Concepts’ TH 13 Module B 2013 – Vienna
- VieSID Continuum Interdisciplinary Dentistry – Therapy and Treatment Concepts 2013 Prof. Dr. Rudolf Slavicek, Module C – Vienna
- VieSID Continuum Interdisciplinary Dentistry – Therapy and Treatment Concepts 2013 Prof. Dr. Rudolf Slavicek, Module F – Vienna
- Summer School 2015 – Vienna
- VieSID Continuum Interdisciplinary Dentistry – Therapy and Treatment Concepts 2015 Prof. Dr. Rudolf Slavicek, Module B – Vienna
- Summer School 2016 – Vienna
- Watch the experts in Regenerative and plastic-esthetich periodontal surgery peri-implantitits surgery 2016 – Bern, Switzerland – Prof. Anton Sculean
- ARCUSDigma Application Training- KaVo Dental, Biberach 2016
- Watch the experts 2017 – Bern, Switzerland – Prof. Anton Sculean